Market begins June 20th! Enjoy Fathers’ Day with us!
10:00 – 3:00 in the Vail Village
* Dates, times, and format subject to cancellation or change due to COVID-19 regulations.
Thank you for attending the Vail Farmers’ Market! We will have 16 markets. We hope you can join us. For the 2021 summer, we will be counting guests as you leave and come in to help with crowd control.
- Wear a mask. You must have a mask on to enter a vendor’s tent.
- Sanitize your hands before you enter any vendor’s tent.
- Physical distance with your group. (Group size maximum is 8 for the market). Ensure you have at least 6 feet between parties. Only 2 people allowed in a vendor’s tent at a time. (If your child is under 12, they may accompany you).
- The market flow is in one direction. Please follow the arrows. You may do a U-turn and enter a tent if needed.
- Please do not eat or drink in the market. The Town of Vail has placed picnic tables throughout town for you to enjoy your wares. Please enjoy your food and drinks at one of these tables or at a beautiful Vail park outside of the market.
- If you have pre-ordered items from our Virtual Market, pick them up at the pickup tent near on Village Center Road (#1 on the map).