Last Vail Farmers’ Market this Sunday!
10:00 – 3:00 in the Vail Village
* Dates, times, and format subject to cancellation or change due to COVID-19 regulations.
Thank you for attending the Vail Farmers’ Market! We have three markets left – we hope you can join us. For the 2020 summer, we are providing time slots to get into the market to help with crowd control. You can still enter the venue without signing up for a time slot, but your wait to enter the venue may be a little longer.
Please check in with the ticket takers at the designated entry points below and have a wonderful time!
- Wear a mask. You must have a mask on to enter a vendor’s tent.
- Sanitize your hands before you enter any vendor’s tent.
- Physical distance with your group. (Group size maximum is 8 for the market). Ensure you have at least 6 feet between parties. Only 2 people allowed in a vendor’s tent at a time. (If your child is under 12, they may accompany you).
- The market flow is in one direction. Please follow the arrows. You may do a U-turn and enter a tent if needed.
- Please do not eat or drink in the market. The Town of Vail has placed picnic tables throughout town for you to enjoy your wares. Please enjoy your food and drinks at one of these tables or at a beautiful Vail park outside of the market.
- If you have pre-ordered items from our Virtual Market, pick them up at the pickup tent near on Village Center Road (#1 on the map).