The 2022 Vail Farmers’ Market & Art Show is a huge success. We estimate 250,000 plus folks visited the Market. We had 146 tents. We promoted the Market in social media, 5280 Magazine and the Vail Daily.
We know of no other market that comes close to the advertising, activities and entertainment that the Vail Farmers’ Market & Art Show provides.
The 2022 Market will run every Sunday from Fathers’ Day (June 21st) through October 9th. Hours of operation are 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. 17 Markets total.
We will keep our focus on farm & food products while we also promote our Colorado artist/artisan presence. We’ve found that our artistic dimension that has created in Colorado items has helped make the Market attractive to a larger audience of visitors.
Below is a application for the 2022 Market.
The market fees are as follows:
1. $1239 plus security deposit for the full season for a 10X10 space.
2. A second tent is $895
3. We will not have a third tent available for vendors this year. (Only Farms have an option for this)
4. The 2022 tent fee deposit is $800 per tent space requested. This and the $20 jury fee is due with your application. This tent space deposit counts towards your market fee and will reduce the amount you owe April 1, when the rest of your tent fee is due.
5. The non refundable deposit is $150 per vendor, and it does not count towards your tent fee. The purpose of the “security” deposit is to encourage smooth market operations. Fines will be assessed for not attending and for not
following market rules and will be deducted from your “security” deposit. The $150 “non refundable security” deposit must also be included with your application.
6. The Town of Vail requires vendors who do not have a Vail Business License to purchase a $75 Special Event Sales Tax License, which is good for the full market season.
An application will be sent to you in the spring, if you are not a Town of Vail business.
The application will be due 10/15/22.
The Sales Tax is due every month. The sales tax will be collected through the Town of Vail Sales tax site. We ask that you have your tax to the town by the 10th of each month. If you are a day late, you will not be allowed to come to the market and will be fined. We thank you for working with us to make sure they are received on time.
The amount due for new vendors who have not paid a security deposit is $970. Vendors, who have paid their security deposit and not had any fines, please pay $820 with your application, which includes your $20 jury fee. We are asking for the applications back by October 15th. The Market sold out early in 2021 and we expect it to sell out early again in 2023. Therefore, if you’re interested in participating, you may want to get your application
in very quickly. The market will be juried so please have five pictures sent with your application. We are asking for everyone to send a picture of your tent space and detail every item you are planning on selling in your booth.
If accepted, your remaining tent fee will be due by April 1, 2023. You will receive a reminder in March. All you need to send now is your
1. completed application with a signed copy of the rules,
2. a $970 deposit for each tent space that you want to reserve, (which includes the jury fee & deposit)
All Vendors applying to the market will be juried.
1. Applicants will need to send 4-5 photos of their artwork/craft/tent in with their application. We accept extremely limited jewelry, clothing or accessories for the Vail Farmers’ Market. (Unless you own a Town of Vail Business)
Please submit a booth display image. Include pictures of your booth equipment and display showing how you will present your products at the market
2. The deadline for applications is October 15th, 2022 email date.
3. The non-refundable processing fee is $20.00. All invoices will be sent out prior to jurying for fee and then if accepted, remaining invoice will be sent.
A Meadow Drive jury will judge the applications for the market. Any applications without photos of work/booth will not be juried. You will be notified after jurying is done end of November.