Gifts for People Who Love the Outdoors
For the avid outdoorsy type and nature lovers alike.
- Dream Colorado Cream by Dream Colorado, $6 (Gypsum, CO) — This lotion is packed with wholesome ingredients to soothe winter-bitten mitts. For the summer, check out their all-natural bug spray! No toxic chemicals or industrial smell, and it still works just as well.
- Copper Bottle Sling by Cold Mountain Craft, $120 (Aspen, CO) — This beautiful, hand-crafted thermos and holder is perfect for long, wandering walks in the woods.
- A Walk In the Woods Candle by Breckenridge Candle Cabin, $18 (Breckenridge, CO) — “A Walk in the Woods” is a signature scent from Breckenridge Candle Cabin that is a blend of the tree oils (Cedar, Pine, and Eucalyptus essential oils) and smells like crunching on pine needles on a hike in the Colorado Woods.
- Gardener’s Friend by Harriet’s Little Soap Company, $8 (Denver, CO) — This has organic cornmeal in the soap to help remove dirt and grime after a long day outdoors.
- S’Mores Sticks by Kabbage & Hugs, $20 ea (Minturn, CO) — No outing is complete without s’mores over a campfire, and Kabbage & Hugs repurposes beetle-kill pine to create these eco-friendly, gorgeous s’mores sticks.
- A Guided Fly-Fishing Trip with Minturn Anglers, $295 (Minturn, CO) — The expert guides at Minturn Anglers can take you on a fly fishing trip in the Vail Valley, no matter your experience level.
- Quilted Tablet Case from Valbruna, $40 (Vail, CO) — This rugged tablet case is made with quilted materials to help insulate and protect your electronic devices in the cold.
- Backcountry Snowshoe Hikes with Walking Mountains Science Center, $45 (Vail, CO) — Snowshoes are provided for this guided hike through snowcapped peaks and the “silent winter forests.”