We thank you for your interest. We ask that you apply end of August for the 2018 season. We will have our jurying in November and decisions in December for 2018. Enjoy your summer!
All Vendors applying to the market will be juried. The jurying consists of multiple rounds, Juror consensus require a majority vote for a vendor to move forward. If we have any late applicants and we need spaces filled, these vendors will go through process also on a smaller scale.
- Applicants will need to send 4-5 photos of their artwork/craft/tent in with their application.
- We do not accept any jewelry, clothing or accessories(which includes hats) for the Vail Farmers’ Market. (Unless you own a Town of Vail Business)
- Please submit a booth display image. Include pictures of your booth equipment and display showing how you will present your products at the market. Any applications without photos of work/booth will not be juried.
- All items at market must be original, designed and produced by, or under the direct supervision of the vendor.
- Work done by a production studio is not acceptable. All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist. All food must be made by vendor/business.
- All Food items that are not from a Vail Business must be made in Colorado. We ask that you use Colorado produce and meat.
The Jurying Committee takes into account:
The Vail Market is run by the Meadow Drive Partnership. This board is a group of participating businesses. The Meadow Drive businesses are kind enough to work with us at having the market in the summer. We ask that you note that this partnership is the reason we have this market.
We have a hierarchy for choosing:
- Meadow Drive businesses that have paid their partnership dues may request a space; their deadline is the same as everyone. We need their interest and dues at same time. September 30th for the jurying and all dues paid by April 1, 2018. The Meadow Drive businesses must have Colorado made or unique items in the items they display, and they sell in their shops.
The Deadline for applying to the market is September 30, 2017. If we have openings after our jurying process, we will still accept applications, until we have filled our unique spots. Once our spaces are fill, we cannot guarantee a spot.
- The Vail Businesses: We will look at Vail businesses if they fit within our needs of the market. Any business needs to apply for the jurying by deadline. Being a Vail business is not a guarantee to be in the market.
- Existing Vendors: All vendors go through the jurying process. All steps to get in market must be taken each year. There is not a guarantee to be in the Vail Farmers’ Market & Art Show.
The jurying board:
1.) We are looking for non-jewelry, non-clothing, non hat, non-accessory items to go in our market. If you fit this guideline, please apply. We have very limited space in each area:
2) Artisans: which are broken down into categories: We have one- two spaces for each category. This is dependent on our Board and review of what we feel works for the market.
- Drawing, oil painting, paper,
4) Clothing/Shoes: Meadow Drive Businesses- only
5) Food at the Market
6) Take Home Food
7) Jewelry – Town of Vail businesses only may apply
- The deadline for paper applications with slides is September 30th, 2017, email date or postmark.
- The non-refundable processing fee is $20.00. Make checks payable to Vail Farmers Market and Art Show and mail to PO Box