Gifts for People Who Love Colorado
The Vail Farmers’ Market & Art Show Gift Guide has been all about celebrating local Colorado artists and craftsmen, and our final category is about reflecting that Colorado love with gifts that specifically celebrate this fine state!
- Gore Range Blend by Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea Co, $10.95 (Vail, CO) — This unique blend of coffee beans is complex, light, and lively, and inspired by the Gore Mountain Range.
- Vail Beanie by Cirque Mountain Apparel, $29 (Avon, CO) — They have attractive unisex beanies for different cities, but the Vail one also features patriotic stars and stripes.
- Midnight Espresso Leather Journal with Colorado Flag by Cold Mountain Craft, $89 (Aspen, CO) — This hand-tooled leather journal showcases beautiful bison hide and a hand-stitched Colorado flag.
- Colorado State Flag Cutting Board by Colorado Woodslice, $55 (Glenwood Springs, CO) — Made in Colorado and featuring maple, cherry, and walnut wood from the USA, this cutting board works for slicing and dicing but is beautiful enough to serve with.
- “Night Falls Upon the Gores” 12 x 12 oil on panel by Ian Clark, $500 (Vail, CO) — This dreamy landscape is reminiscent of summer nights that hold the slightest bite of cold mountain air.
- Eli and Mort’s Epic Adventures by Resort Books, $14.95-$19.95 (Vail, CO) — A great kid’s gift! These children’s books celebrate the outdoors, adventure, and activity all set within different areas of Colorado. And even better, Las Aventuras Épicas de Eli y Mort Vail fueron traducidas a español!
- “Colorado Campfire” Candle by Breckenridge Candle Company, $18 (Breckenridge, CO) — “Colorado Campfire” is a signature scent from Breckenridge Candle Cabin that smells like a smoky, woody, fire–kind of like what your hair and clothes smell like after a weekend campout in Colorado. It includes Sage, Fir, and Juniper essential oils.