Gifts for Art Lovers
If you’re buying a gift for someone with an appreciation for fine things, beauty, and art, this is the list for you!
- Hand-made Ghanese Shopper Basket, $20 (Aurora, CO) — The artistic African design of these beautiful baskets is a big draw—as is the fact that they are fair-trade and eco-friendly.
- “Relationship” 6×12 Oil on Canvas painting by Ian Clark, $250 (Vail, CO) — Ian Clark is a long-time Vail resident and celebrated artist with gorgeous original works for sale that fit with any price point.
- Diamond Hand-Towel By Hygge Life, $15.95 (Denver, CO) — The exquisite, minimalist print is carried over through many of the textiles that Hygge Life offers, but these cute hand-towels are a steal for under $16.
- 8×12 Photography Print from Matt Inden, $40 (Vail, CO) — Matt Inden is a local Vail photographer whose works capture the stunning natural beauty of the Colorado countryside.
- Turquoise Small Dreamcatcher Necklace by Plata Jewelers, $40 (Vail, CO) — This beautiful original piece is funky and understated, with natural gold and turquoise elements that work with many styles.
- The Famous Dala Hast by Tessa Clogs, $29.95 (Vail, CO) — This whimsical, decorative horse is a staple in Swedish households, but the style and artistry of this hand-made item from Tessa Clogs make it a unique work of art.
- Aegean Salad Bowl by TylerWare, $100 (Carbondale, CO) — This hand-painted bowl is functional and food-safe but stylish enough to display on its own.
- Hand-crafted Wool Ornaments by Viola Studios, $40 (Carbondale, CO) — These simple, minimalist wool ornaments come in a variety of animal shapes and make a nice addition to any holiday decorations.